Defiance Fuel (24 x 20 Ounce Bottles)
Premium Structured Water
Ready to up your hydration game? Defiance Fuel premium structured water delivers targeted hydration to your cells when and where you need it most so that you can perform at your best. Whether you’re an elite athlete or simply training for life, your body will thank you for making the switch to Defiance Fuel.
Live in one of these areas? You get free shipping!
Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Connecticut, Washington DC, Maryland, Knoxville, Memphis, Nashville, South Florida, Chicago, and Los Angeles.
Minimum order of three cases.
The Defiance Fuel Difference:
- Magnetically-Enhanced / Premium filtered water enhanced by magnetic fields and UV lights
- Structured Water / More efficient absorption into cells
- pH (7.4+) / Potassium Bicarbonate helps more closely match your body’s natural pH levels
- Ulta-Purified / Meticulously distilled chlorine and fluoride-free water in BPA-free bottles.
“As a competitive bodybuilding athlete, we drink a minimum of a gallon of water per day so being able to drink this amount, or more, and not feel bloated is so beneficial to me.” - Whitney Wiser, IFBB Pro Olympian
MINIMUM ORDER OF 3 CASES FOR FREE SHIPPING!
Item # 199243
“After drinking Defiance fuel for a few months I experienced a significant increase in hydration and performance. My body felt better than it has ever felt after being in the NFL for 6 years!”
-HAKEEM NICKS, NFL PLAYER
What’s the Defiance Fuel Difference?
- Promotes the mechanism of cellular water mobility which aides in the delivery of nutrients and the flushing of waste.
- Improves ICW/ECW (Intracellular/Extracellular water) ratios
- Increases cellular capacitance, cell charge or potential energy
- More energy requires more fuel so it increase Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Zero calories, Zero sugars, Zero preservatives, Zero sodium
- Chlorine free
- Fluoride Free
- BPA Free
How does it work?
Defiance Fuel stimulates water mobility in the cells, driving fluids in and out of the cells more frequently and improving the critical intracellular/extracellular water ratio. This leads to an increase in cellular hydration resulting in an increase in cellular capacitance or cell charge. With greater cellular capacitance, one experiences more potential energy, requiring more fuel to burn- hence one experiences an increase in Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). The machine runs better and functions better. FEED THE MACHINE!LEARN MORE